Standard Limited Warranty
- PMT warrants to original end user that each product will, at time of shipment, be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for the warranty period specified below. Normal wear and tear conditions are covered.
- This warranty is limited to repair or replacement (at PMT’s option) with reasonable promptness after the end user gives notice to PMT of the repair within the warranty period, and the product is returned to PMT with transportation charges prepaid. The customer is responsible for safe transport of product needing repair to the PMT Service Centre and bears all costs and risks associated with transportation.
- The warranty on electronic products is void if the warranty label is removed or altered. All items should be packaged to normal commercial standards. PMT original packaging, if available, is recommended.
- This warranty does not extend to any product which has been subject to misuse, abnormal environmental conditions, unauthorized alterations or attempted repair, physical damage, operator error, excessive force, improper installation, application of power in excess of the specified ratings, neglect, accidental damage or other natural or man-made disasters.
- This warranty is a limited warranty, except as to title, and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, arising by law, custom or conduct. The rights and remedies provided herein are exclusive and in lieu of any other rights or remedies.
- In no event shall PMT be liable for consequential damages (including loss of business or profits) or punitive damages due to the failure of a PMT product. Incidental, special, punitive and consequential damages are specifically excluded from this limited warranty.
- The warranty period varies by the product and is from the date of original factory shipment.
|DESCRIPTION||STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY|
|Consoles and mounting systems (non-electronic components)||Lifetime|
|Vehicle docks and cradles (non-electronic components)||Lifetime|
|Vehicle docks (electronic components):
Printed Circuit Boards, Docking Connectors, Attached Electronic Components
|Panasonic: 3 years
Dell: 3 years
Getac: 3 years
Durabook: 3 years
Others: 1 year
|Accessories: Power Supplies, Shut Down Timers, Power Distribution Units, etc.||LIND: 3 years*
Others: 1 year
* 1 year warranty on custom built power supplies and those with permanently attached cables
End User Agreement
You hereby agree to the terms of this End User Agreement by accepting delivery of this product from Precision Mounting Technologies Ltd. (PMT).
- PMT’s goal is to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. PMT stands behind its products and a support team is available to assist with diagnosing the problem or issuing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) if needed.
- All returns must have a PMT issued RMA. Products purchased through a distributor/reseller must have a PMT RMA obtained by the distributor/reseller from PMT.
Return to Stock
- Product being returned for credit due must be returned within thirty (30) days of the original factory shipment. An RMA number must be obtained for product being returned. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. A 15% restocking fee will be assessed to all products returned to stock for any reason other than PMT error.
- Acceptance of products returned to stock is at the sole discretion of PMT. In addition, only unused items in like new condition may be returned to stock. Customer must confirm that the item is returned in original packaging in order to ensure proper credit. Custom products and items that cannot be re-sold cannot be returned.
- Should a return be rejected by PMT, the customer will be informed and will have ninety (90) days to determine a course of action. If no reply is received within ninety (90) days, the returned product will be considered abandoned by the Customer and will be disposed of.
Return for Repair
- PMT’s customer and technical support team will assist in identifying and diagnosing product issues and, if necessary, will provide an RMA number for repair returns. The customer is responsible for the safe transport of the product needing repair to the PMT Service Center, and bears all costs and risks associated with transportation.
- Warranty repairs will be covered according to PMT’s Standard Limited Warranty set out below. For non-warranty repairs, a diagnostics fee will be applied to the cost of the repair. If the customer decides not to repair the unit, the diagnostics fee will be billed to the customer.
- For repairs NOT covered under warranty, a quote for the non-warranty repair will be sent to the contact on the RMA. If no reply is received within ninety (90) days, the returned product will be considered abandoned by the Customer and will be disposed of.